Our Covid-19 Policy Statement
At Wildjac Distillery, the health and safety of our employees, visitors and customers is our top priority.
This statement has been developed taking into consideration all official guidance to address the specific ongoing associate risks of COVID-19.
We have identified and taken steps to mitigate the risk of exposure of COVID-19 which may harm peoples’ health and well-being.
We have clearly communicated these actions through briefings, procedures and signage where appropriate to ensure a safe environment for our employees, visitors and customers.
At Wildjac Distillery, we have:
- Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and issued clear guidance to our team.
- Taken all reasonable steps to have our people work from home where possible
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance.
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
During the pandemic period, we are minimising visits to customer or supplier sites, but where required we have outlined the following measures to minimise risk. We have:
- Made clear that our employees should not visit any location identified as high risk for business reasons unless specifically agreed by a Managing Director
- Instructed our employees to respect and rigidly adhere to any location Covid-19 guidelines given to them.
- During the visit, our employee should ensure they maintain at least 2m from any individual.
- Before entering and after leaving visited premises our employees will apply hand sanitiser
- Where appropriate and required our employees will wear suitable PPE
Everyone at Wildjac Distillery is committed to all procedures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the highest standards of health and wellbeing in the workplace, wherever this may be.